What We Believe
|Divine Deliverance Ministries
• The Bible is the Word of GOD. It is inspired and inerrant in its original autographs. It is a
complete and final revelation of GOD.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21; Revelation 22:18-19)
• There is one GOD and only one GOD. He is personal and knowable. He manifests Himself in
three persons: the Father, the Son and the HOLY SPIRIT.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7)
• JESUS CHRIST is GOD manifest in the flesh, born of a virgin, without sin, and the chosen
Messiah who will one day set up His Kingdom on earth.
(Matthew 1:23; John 1:1,14; 2 John 1:7; John 20:30-31; 1Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:15;
• JESUS CHRIST died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose again from the dead, ascended
back to heaven, and will one day return to this earth again.
(John 14:1-3; Colossians 1:22; Matthew 27:59-60; Matthew 28:6; Mark 16:19; Revelation 1:7)
• All persons are sinners, guilty before GOD, deserving of judgment, and in need of a Savior,
JESUS CHRIST our Lord.
(Romans 3:23; Galatians 6:7; Ezekiel 18:20; Romans 6:23; Psalm 9:17; Matthew 13:49-50)
• Salvation from sin, death, and hell is by GOD's grace, based on the work of JESUS CHRIST
alone. It is received by faith apart from any human performance or merit.
(John 14:6; Acts 16:31; Romans 5:1; Ephesians 2:8-9)
• Eternal life is a gift of GOD and nothing can separate the believer from the love of GOD.
(John 10:28-29; Romans 8:38-39)
• Unbelievers face eternal punishment. Believers face eternal life.
(Matthew 25:46; 2 Thessalonians 1:8-10; Revelation 20:11-15; John 3:16)
• All believers should attend a local church for mutual edification, encouragement, evangelism,
service and worship.